Saturday, June 28

This post is costing me $9.95

It's been a productive past few days, in a sense.

Currently I am resting in a hotel room on Long Island after a long day of sleeping late, waking up for room service, napping and then getting tattooed for 3 hours. Yesterday I drove down here after quite a few hours of delays and frustrations. Arrival at 12:30am was less than desirable, but I got to have an awesome hangout and enjoy some really good company. I think I've needed a nice neutral non-Boston environment.

I really don't want to go back home. I am growing to really truly 100% hate it there. I just found out on Wednesday that the lease has NOT been renewed. aka I am FUCKED come Sept. 1.


Also, my sternum hurts today. What the hell can a person do to make their sternum ache?

No comments: