Friday, June 6

Recent excitement (or lack thereof) in my life...in pictures.

1. Jammy has trouble cleaning his own tail, he can't really reach it. I helped him out today. He was very appreciative. Lissa later sent me a video of her cat, Toby, who does the same thing. Boys will be boys....




2. A sign down the block from me that I saw while driving home this afternoon. In case you can't read it, it says:

BOSTON RESIDENTS
HAZARDOUS WASTE
DROP OFF AT ASS
SAT JUNE 14
9AM - 3PM

Made me laugh. I'm 12, I know.





3. My dad and Jacob (my sister's boyfriend) wandering the streets of NYC today. I'm sure there is a reason why they took a shot at this spot, I'll find out some day. Maybe.





4. Momma showing a dress that we found at Macy's. I didn't try it on, I thought Jen would be interested. I then tried on a bunch of nana clothes and had a mini temper tantrum. I HATE Macy's. I am waaaay too young for that garbage. Mommy also told me that I need to start buying wrinkle cream and control top underpants. Ooof. At least I managed to get my hair cut and coloured.





5. Mono is my co-pilot.

No comments: