Sunday, June 15

It's one of THOSE posts again. Don't read it if you don't want to be bummed.

-I spend, on average, 22 hours a day in bed. The other 2 hours are spent using the bathroom, smoking, or preparing food. For some reason I see no need to change this.

-I haven't been on a "date" since December 2006 (I think.) By date I mean meeting up with someone, going somewhere specifically to get to know them, eating some food or doing some sort of activity, not having other people there for "hang-out" buffers, and sharing a car.

-I haven't kissed anyone since December 2, 2007. That one is official, and makes me officially pathetic.

-This past Saturday would have been my 5 year wedding anniversary.

-Last night I watched "Ordinary People" and laid in bed sobbing until 6am. I know that movie gets to me so much, I purposely packed the book away to storage. Anyone hungry for a big heaping serving of masochism?

-Had a job interview at Lush last Monday. They haven't called me back. Phooey. I've been sending my resume to more than a dozen leads a day, and this was the first interview I've had. Um...keep the faith?

bleh.

No comments: