Wednesday, June 4

Does that make Floof my Blondie?

When I was visiting my dad, he told me that my sandwich making style is Dagwood-worthy. Today I made a little one and decided to take photos for documentation.

First, I sliced a poppy seed kaiser roll in half, and put a heaping serving of Grey Poupon on either side.
Then, I placed 3 slices of maple cured turkey on the bottom half.
I followed this with 3 slices of provalone.
Then 2 slices turkey, 2 slices provalone.
Followed up with 1 slice turkey, 1 slice provalone.
Finally, I topped it all off with 2 huge pieces of romaine lettuce, ripped into smaller pieces.

VOILA!



Now...I have been known to make ridiculous sandwiches in my day (stay clear from me if I'm at a deli or sub shop), but this one is pretty plain. Other in my past have included:
-peanut butter, jelly, banana, honey and bacon
-BLT with turkey, mayo, mustard, pickle slices, and olives (spanish, of course)
-roast turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy all on very thick french rolls (stupid restaurant and sub chains stole my idea, I swear)

One day I will make a sandwich too big for my mouth. I get pretty close to it these days...

No comments: