Monday, August 28

the price of staying alive.

I've been very budget lately, so I have discovered the cheapest meals out there without losing my pride. I won't buy store brand ANYTHING, so don't even bother to tell me I'll save another 10 cents by getting Stop & Shop peanut butter. I like skippy. dang it.

PB&J - 44cents
Fluffernutter - 52cents
cup-o-noodles - 23cents
ramen noodles - 12cents
grilled cheese - 78cents (i like 3 slices of cheese, so sue me)


Do you know any supercheap yet very filling meals? please feel free to share. Laura loves food.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Making food in bulk in super cheap! Getting a bunch of beans and rice and veggies and shredded cheese together, with some burrito shells probably won't set you back much at all, and will probably come out to not much per meal.