Wednesday, September 20

bzzz bzzz...

I've been out of control busy. Let's see if I can find some highlights in my mess of a world...

-school started again. Taking English 1 and Algebra 1. The Algebra is online, and I didn't find the course blackboard until today, a full 12 days after class has started. Luckily it all turned out to be mindless formulas that Aubri and I quizzed eachother with via AIM at work. If you can complete an algebra problem via instant messenger, it wasn't that tough. English is alright, I am going to have to read aloud at least twice, and I don't know how I feel about that. One girl in my class WILL get punched before the semester ends - she has made us aware she studied latin for eight years, went to Dover-Sherborn for high school, and and is only taking this course because Northeastern didn't accept the dozens of extensive English courses she took at her other fancy college. I'm just hoping work will be paying for school since these aren't accounting-focused courses. But I NEED them to get my accounting degree. They must see that, right?

-I've been knitting a TON. Making a chicken viking hat for Jacob (Jess' boyfriend), starting the big stockpile of Christmas gifts, and making pincushions out of fabric remnants. Red with white polka dots = strawberries. Crafting has become a new weird release for me. And it's a great self-taught pleasure.

-Floof misses the air conditioner. She sits on it all night, waiting for me to turn it back on.

No comments: