Tuesday, August 18

The (still not too) grody adventure of the (no tacos allowed) cleanse - DAY FOUR

Passed the half-way mark today! The scoop:

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 3 lb. !!!

Foods today:
-lemon water
-blueberry almond smoothie
-detox tea
-Arbonne detox drink
-salad w/ ginger carrot dressing
-sunflower seeds
-guacamole on a flax pita
-3 slices salsalito turkey
-1 skim string cheese
-teriyaki chicken breast
-grilled zucchini with lime juice

Ok I completely strayed when I got home and ate non-approved foodies out of frustration. But it wasn't taco bell (which is all I wanted today), so I will chalk today up as successful.

Headache started around 9pm, not sure what brought that on. I didn't even really get hungry today until 3pm, when I realized I hadn't eaten my lunch yet. I just took an aleve (probably not ok for cleanse but eff it), finished a book and am going to finish off my last bottle of fiji before I go to sleep.

Three days to go...tomorrow is deli sammich day at work, I may possibly cave. We shall see.

1 comment:

Once A Mother said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.