Saturday, August 15

The (not-yet) grody adventure of the (so far peachy keen) cleanse - DAY ONE

Day one of meals is nearly complete - I am cooling my final meal as I type. Here is the rundown:

-12 oz. room temperature water & juice of half a lemon
-herbal detox tea
-blueberry & almond smoothie
-coconut water
-salad with ginger carrot dressing
-sunflower seeds
-broccoli & arugula soup
-Arbonne detox spa drink

I slept in today and started the routine at noon instead of 8am, so everything is delayed by 4 hours. So far, I really really liked the blueberry smoothie (with 1 scoop each progreens and whey protein), and the salad dressing was STELLAR - if you like ginger, I highly recommend this one. I HATE coconut water. It tastes like sugar and I want to throw it up with every sip. I may take that one out, it just does not want to be consumed.

I am peeing nonstop. I got a crazy bout of hunger around 3pm, I blame that more on shifting the time schedule that I had set up for myself. I also am not pleased with the garlic and onion aspects of everything. I am omitting it as much as I can but allowing it in tonight's soup. I don't have my full budget at home but I am pretty sure that it cost about what I estimated.

PS - In case you were wondering, I haven't pooped yet.

If you are curious, please feel free to ask me questions! Tomorrow I will start posting my weight loss as I progress through the week. I am expecting to lose 3 lbs. putting me at a number I haven't seen on a scale since 2003.

No comments: