Sunday, August 16

The (still lacking) grody adventure of the (not too bad) cleanse - DAY TWO

End of day two. Here's the scoop:

WEIGHT LOST: 0.6 lb.

consumed:
-12 oz. room temperature water & juice of half a lemon
-herbal detox tea
-raspberry & almond smoothie
-sunflower seeds
-detox chicken teriyaki & grilled squash
-1 slice salsalito turkey
-1 blueberry pancake
-Arbonne detox spa drink

I did have 2 little hiccups (the turkey and pancake) in today's menu. I really don't think that it's healthy to deprive yourself, it only leads to a huge binge in the end. Or at least it is in my case. I also made miso soup, which I found out that I hate. Gross. I will categorize that one with the broccoli arugula soup in "COMPLETE FAILURE" of my palate. The coconut water did not make its way into my body today, but I am bringing it to work with me tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to get that down.

I have a decent amount of energy, today I was wiped out playing catch after 15 minutes, but I assume that was because it was 90 degrees. I have a cute little sunburn though! I got overwhelmed and frustrated today when I realized I was hungry but hadn't accounted for the prep time needed for my lunch and would have to wait to eat for another hour.

I pee at least once every half hour. Finally pooped, all is well in that area (nothing explicit). No foul odors coming out of my pores except that garlic from the soup that I made last night. Tomorrow is day 3, I am expecting my weight lost to hit 1lb.

No comments: