Wednesday, August 5

busy being bored.

Alliteration at its finest there.

Slow night, I should be folding laundry but get so easily sidetracked. I keep thinking of random things to post, so this will stay up while they come back to me.

Why is it that Victoria's Secret undies are the most expensive but the elastics and detail always fall apart before any other brand that I've bought in my life?

I have a bike and ned to inflate the tires and don't know how. For all I know, they may be flat.

I need to go to IKEA if only to buy myself some more candles. I have no female friends to do this with. Any takers? Seriously.

*deleted random thought for privacy of others*

I sometimes think I like summer then I realize it's really spring and autumn that I enjoy. I LOVE winter though, it means Christmas, my birthday, visiting with my sister and lots of fun outfits to wear that I forgot about for 6 months!

Out of stuff for now.

No comments: