Sunday, November 2

Not for the faint of heart...

Tonight Pat posted this photo of Jammy being butt-raped by Ziggy. I am worried I may have to hold an intervention for his poor little kitty butthole.




Tomorrow I work (again - meh) and then go canoeing and possibly to a show in Wallingford. I am annoyed at work for scheduling me on the one day that I had requested off next weekend. At this rate I will be gone by Thanksgiving, if not sooner. I will just keep applying to more realistic jobs and hope that someone calls me back.

I had a ton of things to say in here and now all I can do is think about Christmas and how I don't want to do any shopping. This whole "no income" thing will probably be the deciding factor.

If I get to sleep
I'll be well rested enough
To get all shitty.

No comments: