Wednesday, October 29

Oh baby, Lilly Munster ain't got nothing on you.

Today I realized that I don't know what happened to the liner of my favorite jacket. After a lot of internet-digging, I found a suitable replacement. Hopefully Santa Claus will be able to supply me with this much-needed fleecy warmth. I also need to find out how to get some Tocco Magico in my hair soon. I don't know if i can wait until Christmas. Meh.

I love when I re-discover my Halloween mixes and can nap while listening to Dokken and Nick Cave. 67 songs of spooky goodness. I sort of should be knitting today (I gave myself a deadline on 2 projects), but I love being in bed while the pets are sleeping and snoring with me. I also need to move stuff so that the treadmill can be set up for use, now that it's way too cold to walk for more than a mile at a time. Again, that will involve getting up and out of bed.

I suppose I will be a little productive today, I have to re-do my dad's resume.

3 comments:

nicole said...

title = type o negative lyric? right? i have that CD somewhere in the void that is my car..

this is not laura. said...

Yes indeedy, Black Number 1. What a hit!

nicole said...

a friend of mine met peter steele at a dennys once..said he was massive, quiet, and actually pretty friendly.