Thursday, November 6

Southpaw grammar.

Mini-gripes:

1. Sure, my dad is having a bad week. That is no reason to yell at me and tell me to get a new job because I'm not scheduled for the next 5 days. I don't make my own schedule and I can't work whenever I feel like it.

2. I have been working some fabulous gloves for a fabulous boy and my stepmom decided to try them on and tore a TON of the finishing seams since they weren't completely finished yet. They don't belong to you, back off!

3. My boobs got smaller. This is not a good side effect of dropping weight. But I am down to the lowest I've been since late 2006.


Beyond that, things are going swimmingly. Possible trip to Boston this weekend, the next 5 days will rack up a lot of knitting, job applying and tread-milling. Happy with the steady constant of things and phone conversations.

No comments: