Saturday, November 8

Just cause she dance go-go, it don't make her a ho, no.

I have a soft spot on my head from head-butting last night. It seemed so right at the time...

This weekend should be good. Brunch tomorrow with the fam. Possibly an early afternoon nap, then I will do something interesting with my hair (maybe?), meet up with Danielson, head out for a night of undetermined fun - bowling? drinks? food? live music? Possibly all of the above? Then we will adventure on Sunday to IKEA to eat some delicious food and get me a hamper and a bath mat. I am limiting myself to spending $60 so let's hope that there is some hot deals in the as-is section.

I didn't really need to post that second part, I only wanted to update on the ouchy-ness of my head.

Also, I smoked last night and woke up this morning and felt gross - quitting may finally be a reality! Hooray!


helter skelter...

No comments: