Sunday, November 16

Multi-vitamins make my pee look like the Hulk.

What's good? What ISN'T good, I say!

Last weekend went off without a hitch, except when I watched Blood Diamond while Dan slept and I proceeded to bawl my eyes out for 2 hours. Tough times in Sierra Leone, it's a hard pill to swallow. We ate at an AWESOME restaurant and I sort of fell in love with red wine.

Weekends are turning into fun times again. Next weekend I am anticipating a day trip to NYC and a Sunday trip to a psychic fair. I really miss Jen and need to see her, even if it's just for a quick drink in the middle of her birthday riot extravaganza.

The comfortable cozy little nook is still as good as ever. I think my advised plan of letting things work themselves out is paying off. That and the fact that homeslice is more interesting than anyone I've met in years. Conversation is stimulating and doesn't revolve around the same 3 topics of shows, tattoos and who went to which parties and went home with which person.

FUNNY STORY TIME!
Today at work an old man (80-85 years old) came to return a pair of boots with a broken zipper. He wasn't a tiny little decrepit guy either, he was at least 6 ft. tall and had black fingernails from some serious manual labor. As I processed his refund he said to me, "Those are some interesting earrings you've got there." I smiled and said that most people don't notice - he suggested I must watch a lot of Miami Ink. I corrected him by saying that I had tattoos before that show started airing. Then he hits me with, "My nipples are pierced." I smiled and giggled, assuming that at this point he was making fun of me.

But no. He was 100% serious.

How do I know this? Why, because he pulled up his shirt and showed me, of course.

I will probably have nightmares about those old-man droopy nippies for the rest of my life. I think he could tell that I was really uncomfortable and he pulled his shirt down and tucked it back in.

I wonder what his wife thinks of him doing that to people, as I'm SURE that this isn't the first time that he flashed a random stranger.


Boogedy boogedy boogedy.

1 comment:

nicole said...

i kind of think the idea of an old man with pierced nips is cool...then i get to thinking maybe he's a nasty exhibitionist who only got them pierced for just such opportunities to show his titties to hot girls like you - blaaaahhhhhhhrgh that's heinous. but...if that's not the case, then it's back to being totally cool. droop and all.