Monday, December 8

What kind of fuckery is this?

-drunk.

-Having a conversation with Dan is like sitting in a sauna with my best friend. We laugh at random bullshit together and know that not many people could tolerate it. If I think that I said something and it was misconstrued, I don't have to be afraid to bring it up, and that is something I'm not used to. Biting my tongue and seething in confusion has always been modus operandi.

-What does Lionel Ritchie say in that random bridge in "All Night Long"? Is he throwing out a random voodoo hex at me? Jambo jambo...

-I'm still losing weight, and people are starting to notice! I'm down nearly 24 lb. since I moved here, and I re-invested my interest last week. I'm now trying to run on the treadmill 45 minutes a day, eating the bare bones -yet amazingly fulfilling- meals that I started slacking on, and switching it up from beer to something a little less...beer-belly inducing.

-I just flossed my teeth and mouthwashed for 15 minutes. I love my teeth.

No comments: