Monday, October 20

I want my hands in your hair pulling your face closer.

I put too much fabric softener in a load yesterday, now everything smells really strong but nice and comforting at the same time. I can't decide if I am pleased with this happy accident.

Today I went for a canoe ride with my dad. He took some photos of me while I took my own photos of foliage and swans. The swans were not into my plot to chase them, and retaliated with an attack of their own.

Tomorrow I get to "inherit" dad's car when he goes to pick up his new car. This isn't a normal thing to be excited about, unless you know how I have been living for the last 2 months. No car means that Friday night is date night with my parents, Saturday is grocery day, and that sums up my weekly activities to get out of the house. Now that I will have my own car I can drive myself to work, travel down the road to JK's and get a chili cheese dog, visit with people on days off, make my own doctor's appointments and so on. Freedom is taken for granted.

Jen has a Single White Female-esque stalker. Be safe out there, little buddy! And don't believe her when she says the puppy fell out the window on his own,

I wrote a very heart-felt, candid and pretty much gut-wrenching email to a friend several days ago. The letter has been read and not replied to. It makes you wonder how much people are invested in friendships when you aren't going to be offering unlimited access to your finances, property and residence. Not just with this one person, but with a lot of people who have dropped off the radar over the last few months. I am actually happy that now I am at a point where I can pick and choose who my friends are and who I will spend time with. My current camaraderie leaves me with good feelings. I openly tell them where I stand on things and don't need to fear the reaction.

Lemuria - "Pants" is the best song to explain my mood lately.

And I want a turkey club.



Floof likes to steal seats. Her new trick is snoring or moaning while sleeping in hidden spots and then scaring me with her creepy sounds. I love my little beastie.



After I found out I got my job, we went to dinner at Kabuki to celebrate. I don't know those people, I just wanted a photo of the onion volcano.



I've been baking a lot. It fills the boredom of my days. These were maple-flavoured.


Yum yum beef stew! I wish it wasn't 4am and I would go get some now.


And finally - the swan and views from the lake.





No comments: