Sunday, October 12

Dirty fingernails.

Last night I blew a ton of money on beer. Go me. I am going to start being on an allowance soon. Catching up with old friends is actually more fun than I imagined, and not a bit uncomfortable. Go figure.

Today I slept until 6pm. Slept through my entire day and disappointed the house. But I did wake up in time to eat dinner and have our family meeting, where my parents told me they are taking over my student loans and giving me A CAR! Now don't get excited kiddies, this just means I can drive myself to work now. I will still need to take the bus to go to Boston or anywhere fun. I am slowly getting closer to freedom and enjoying life!

Oh, and I definitely enjoyed life last night. I think I even have some scars to prove it.

Oh I do believe
In all the things you say
What comes is better than what came before

No comments: