Sunday, August 10

raindrops keel fallin' on my head...

This rain is out of hand. It seems whenever an adventure is to be had, the weather wants to piss all over these plans. Literally. Today jen and I ventured out to sell DVDs and eat at IHOP. After a lovely meal of biscuits and gravy on my side and Jen receiving the biggest omelette either of us had ever seen (think The Old '96er from "The Great Outdoors), we had to face the painfully strong rain to catch the bus back home. A few stops later, this character got on:


Please note, there is NO air hole. This reminds me of my cruel and unusual past. As a child (mainly from 3-6 years old), I found unmeasurable joy in putting plastic bags and running around. This served no purpose but to scare my mom - every time she would scream and snatch the bag off my head and tell me that they will kill me. How? How could this fun balloon-like magical toy ever harm me? I fell down the stairs at least once while running with a bag on my head.

the moral of this story: I love bags.

No comments: