Tuesday, October 10

responsibility...not quite yet.

Today was my best example of procrastination in a while. I put off writing TWO essays for my English class until I got to work this morning. I had two paragraphs completed before I left home but I really needed to start from scratch on both. So of course, I did less work than I should have so I could focus on my writing. Goody for me, I got an A on my paper on New York City, and I find out my grade on the Star Wars paper next Tuesday.

After feeling overly-confident I came home and realized I haven't touched my Algebra in over a week. We have quizzes and assignments due online every week, and if you miss a deadline you lose a point on your final letter grade. This assignment was due October 1st. Crud. Luckily I was able to bang out all the work in less than two hours and hopefully the lateness can be overlooked. Some people are JUST NOW turning in assignments from week 1 and we are already up to week 5.

This really should be a lesson for me to sit down and focus more on my work instead of distracting myself with knitting, telly and online bingo.

Side note. My algebra book was $140, its shiny and bumpy and has an orange tree on the cover.

No comments: