Tuesday, July 29

I want action tonight. Satisfcation all night.

The past week, my horrible sleep schedule has hit an extreme. I sleep from noon until 8pm or so, wake up and eat 1 meal, then repeat the cycle. Last night I forced myself into slumber at 5am and slept until 8:30am. Hopefully I can stay awake until midnight tonight and get back on a regular cycle.

I have the biggest craving for some form of breakfast, but the second I leave my room the temperature goes up 30 degrees and the entire house smells like asshole. Maybe I will just go down to dunkin and grab a sammich and some new litter for the kids.

Side note - remember when dunkin used to put the butter on your bagel for you? Why did they stop? It's so frustrating to get all the way home and see that my bagel has cooled off too much to melt the butter. Jerkoffs. ( say that word a lot lately. Hmm.)

No comments: